I think I'm going to end my online journal experience. I thought that by keeping links to my blog hidden from co-workers that no one would find it but alas my stats show that people in japan are reading it. And I can't be sure that co-workers haven't found it. (I've also got viewers in Canada, India, China, Australia, and Denmark! Actually other than Japan and America I have gotten a lot of hits in denmark. I'm really popular out there I guess, Whatup DENMARK?!) But yeah unless anyone has any suggestions I think I'm going to write for my own viewing pleasure. Not that I want to talk crap about my coworkers or anything but I'd rather write about my time here unfiltered. And I'm bound to filter it if I know people I work with are reading.
It really sucks actually because I've heard from so many people that they really enjoy reading about my experiences and not to stop. Ughh Maybe some people in Japan were searching for blogs about japan and found mine? Maybe this blog is co-worker free? Oh well. See you on Facebook friends : b
Noooo-say it ain't so! Don't leave me hanging as well as all of the other fans!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to miss your blog, in my opinion is very unlikely that your coworkers are reading them, I think they would have enjoy them as much as we have and would have commented on them. If you want somehow fill Maloney see how she would fill if you would right about your experience in Japan so all your friends know what you are going through. Any how is your call, so if is going to hurt you in your profession we understand.
ReplyDelete